Painesville Credit Union is a full service financial institution located in Painesville, Ohio.
Our membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Lake County.
Since 1942 Painesville Credit Union has been a leader in delivering quality personal financial service to its communities. If you are you seeking an opportunity to learn more or have a desire to start or advance your career in the banking industry, Painesville Credit Union is looking for an addition to our team.
In this position you will:
- Work directly with members to build relationships and provide products and services to satisfy their needs.
- Follow general bank regulatory procedures and bank policies including BSA.
- Receive and process all transactions including but, not limited to, check cashing, deposits, loan payments, cashier checks and money orders.
- Reconcile teller drawer; balance currency, coin and checks.
- Ensure that each member transaction is accurate.
- Receive training to establish new accounts for members.
To be considered you will need:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 2 years of banking experience preferred or 3 years of cash handling experience in lieu of banking experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented; accuracy with basic math skills.
Painesville Credit Union considers applicants for all positions, without regards to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Teller: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 2 years (Preferred)
Benefits will be discussed during interview
Please send resume to:
280 N St Clair St
Painesville, OH 44077